Vegan Chocolate Chip Pancakes


These are my favorite things in the world. After dogs and my fiance. You might not know this but I'm addicted to pancakes. And why shouldn't I be? Pancakes can be eaten as breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert. You just can't go wrong with pancakes. And here is my favorite recipe!


INGREDIENTS;
5 DL of All Purpose Flour
1 TBSP of Baking Powder
1 TBSP of Sugar
2 Tsps of Vanilla Powder
2,5 DL of Vegan Milk, I used Soy
1,5 DL of Water
Chocolate Chips (optional)
+ Vegan butter och Margarine to fry in

Directions;

1. Mix all the dry ingredients together, then add all the wet ingredients and chocolate chips. Whisk until there is no lumps in the batter.

2. Heat up a pan with some butter until it starts to sizzle, then wait until it stops sizzling and pour a bit of the batter onto the frying pan, You can make more than one at the time depending on how big your frying pan is, but I usually make one at a time.  Fry on both sides until they're golden brown

3. Enjoy with whatever toppings of your choice!



Comments

Popular Posts